Monday, June 27, 2016
Saturday, June 25, 2016
I've been participating in the FMS Photo a Day group for a few years now and my Photo of the day on June 23| Far was included in the Smashing Seven. There were So many fabulous photos chosen that day. It was an honour to be included.
23| Far. Stairs going into Taylor Creek Park from Stan Wadlow. It's a far drop. #Fmsphotoaday. Bottom left
Sunday, June 19, 2016
Wednesday, June 08, 2016
Today, June 8, 2016, Lucrecia Decepida was laid to rest at Holy Cross Cemetery.
She passed away peacefully at St. Joseph's Health Centre. She was a loving daughter, a sister, a godmother, a doting aunt and great aunt. She will be remembered for her sense of humour, love of languages, sacrifices, strength and bravery for immigrating to Canada.
You've always been my spiritual guide. Love and thanks to you, for all that you have done and given us.
7| Cute. This little guy of mine looks like he's running away but he's only going on a 4 day school trip. Now I know he can get ready; fix his own breakfast in the morning when he really wants to. He was supposed to be at school at 7:30am but was ready to go at 7:05am. #fmsphotoaday
Friday, June 03, 2016
Wednesday, June 01, 2016
Monday, May 09, 2016
I came across this One Thousand Gifts from FMS Photo A Day post. The idea came from a Book with the same title by Ann Voskamp. It's how you can appreciate things, person and experience through your day to day.
I know we tend to grumble and complain in the midst of deadlines and busy schedules but we're luckier than most and should be more gratelul for what we have. I'm choosing to take this journey and challenge, so here goes.
- April 29. My brother John is in town. It's been awhile since he's been back in Toronto, as he resides in NJ. Don't get me wrong, I saw him during Christmas but the fact that he is in town and having my two brothers, aunts and my family together. It was a nice reunion. Of course silly me....forgot to take photos. Doh! These photos were taken on the last day of his stay in Toronto. I wished that I took a photo with my brother Andy and John
- May 5| Spring Concert. The excitement of the students at RH McGregor is energizing. Proud parents flock to school to see Their sons or daughters sing, play an instrument, dance or MC the concert. It was truly a magical night.
- May 6|. Weather is beautiful. Sun is out, it's a perfect Spring Day, I went for a walk around the neighbourhood, flowers are popping out; trees are starting to get their leaves and Danforth bustling with people.
- May 7|. Celebrating Mother's Day at my in-laws. I'm so lucky to have such a loving and caring Mother-in-law. She's been a great help to Wallace and I by Taking care of Aidan after school, taking him to karate class, etc. She single handedly managed to declutter a 4-5 bedroom house, 2 storey house with basement and moved into their new condo with my father-in-law. I'm hoping to have that strength and fortitude to do the same thing, later on. She's a pillar of strength.
- May 8| It's Mother's day❤️ and I'm So lucky and happy to have my 10 year old miracle baby. Love him to pieces. This is my GQ son at two years oldHere's Aidan at 10.
Sunday, May 01, 2016
Madame Gateaux is a store that sells baking supplies and equipment. It's west of Woodbine Ave on Danforth, 2034 Danforth Ave. After taking the macaron workshop at St. Lawrence Market, I wanted to get some powdered food colouring, I thought of Madame Gateaux. It's a small shop but they seem to have a different variety of baking supplies available from baking cakes, making chocolates and making candies.
Take note!, it is closed on Mondays. I hvnalmost drove to Bulk bArn but glad I didn't. I like to shop local on occasion to support them.