Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Mr. Personality


Wow I can't believe Aidan turned five months old on Jan 9th. He's growing up so fast and becoming Mr. Personality. The first thing that everyone notices about "the little guy" is how quiet he is and his smile. Who could resist that smile and chubby squeezable cheeks. I know I can't. Poor guy, he'll have a complex soon.

As for being a quiet baby....well my answer to that is he saves it for the night. Wallace's response is "until night comes along". In all seriousness, he is a wonderful baby and I wouldn't trade him for the world. He melts my heart whenever I see him sleep....or smile....or giggles when he gets tickled.

1 comment:

Carmi said...

Oh my god.....he looks like a little boy already!! He's just a baby! Put him back in the swaddling cloth!