Monday, February 27, 2006

Art Projects

I know that I haven't updated my blog in a while but I didn't realize that it's almost the entire month of February. Well it's been a busy month, for my art projects. It started with finishing the order for my pop-out cards; altered book round robin; tiara and samples for my classes.

I'm glad I'm able to squeeze in some time for my projects, it gives me sanity break.

Although, I've taught classes on Altered Book at Great Impressions this is the first time I've ever engaged in Altered Book round robin. It's a bit unnerving to think that I'll be working on some body else's book. But I'm pretty sure I'll get over it as soon as I start on Sharon's page.

My Tiara - Queen of the day was a fun project for me. I had some really good ideas which could have taken me in three different directions but I finally settled on using artistic wire and beads....and no blue (believe it or not!).

I'll be doing some demo on Stampbord at Bizzy B (formerly Great Impressions) in March. Stampbord is another terrific surface or canvas for rubber stamping and photo transfer. I created a few samples which will be available in my other blog soon.

No comments: