- the Little A pushes himself into a standing position while mommy helps him by the arm.
- he grabs hold of a sleeping Minx seating on the head rest of the couch, while little A claws his way up to a standing position and steadies himself.
- grabs hold of a Baby Mum Mum (cookie)
- watching Baby Einstein, he sees the two little girls (Aspen and Sierra).
- Dad comes home from work and pops his head from behind the door.
- he sees his favourite book "Goodnight Moon"
- Minx passes him...and the race is on.
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Well Aidan has taken into squealing with delight when he is excited about what he has done. Picture this, he squeals with delight when: