Why don’t you make a life list? Below are some ideas. You don’t have to use any of them; they are just designed to get you thinking about what YOU really want to do. We only have one life, lets live it to the fullest!
I started this list in 1999 and totally forgot all about it. I was watching Ellen DeGeneres and she's doing a Life List which made me revisit mine. I'm going to work through my list and add to it, as I go.
- Buy a house. Done Deal
- Get Married. Dream come true
- Improve French. I was taking it before I went on Maternity leave but I've lost it again. Need to start over again.
- Visit my cousin (Angel) in
– I really miss her. California
- Keep in touch with my brother and his family in NJ…..and Mike…..Chris, Wan and the kids.
- Learn Cantonese. I’m sure Aidan will be picking up a lot of Cantonese from his grandparents, so I want to be able to talk to him too.
- Improve on my Tagalog. I understand Tagalog and if you’re really patient with me, I can probably converse in Tagalog.
- Go on a Carribean Cruise.. Dream Cruise come true.
- Lose 30lbs from 157lbs. Lost it in 2004, but gave birth and gained it back). Need to lose the 30lbs again,
- Sell Cards / jewelleries / journals / starbooks. Doing shows.
- Setup a Business. Done - MDW Designs. Doing this part-time.
- To become a well-known instructor. Working on it.
- To get published in Rubberstampmadness;
Studio. Haven't started Somerset
- Travel to
(see the Pyramids) Egypt
- Travel to West Coast. Went to
Vancouver, ...but would like to go back. San Francisco
- Travel to
. Went three times (or was that four). Met a wonderful couple and two cats. My kind of crowd. LOL! Vancouver
- Visit Tofino,
North Vancouver, BC
- Watercolour painting
- Have a couple of kids. Started in 2005. I had Aidan Henry.
- Create a Dark Room.
- Go to Europe (
Paris, Rome, Florence, Tuscany, ) w/ Wallace & Aidan Venice
- Improve Sewing and start making pillows, curtains..etc.
- Learn to play an instrument
- Learn to play Tennis.
- Stay up all night with my husband and watch the sunset.
. Went this summer 2006 with Aidan and Wallace. Nova Scotia
- Return to East Coast (including
- Travel to
- Go on a guilt free shopping spree. Yippee! This will happen if I win the lottery or a shopping spree contest.
- Run the Sporting Life 10km Run.
- Teach at the Creative Sewing Festival)I taught at the CSNF when Great Impressions rented a booth. Would love to teach again.
- Learn to properly do Calligraphy. Become really good at it just like Cherri Moote.
- Continue my growing collection of Sid Dickens tile.
- Learn to Belly Dance. I took classes in 1999 with my friend Sandra and liked it. Want to do it again.
- Own a red Mini Cooper.
- Teach something at the Continuing Education Night Course. Card Making or something.
- Get all my friends and familiies together for a picnic or to a cottage.
- Work on house renovation with Wallace – Next project the dungeon….err (basement)
- Start my Scrapbooks / photo albums. I received these two fabulous and intricate popup photo Albums from my friend Carmi. It would be a waste not to use it. But then I don’t want to ruin it. Yikes!
- Continue Exploring the World through my kids point of view.
- Use all my arts and crafts supplies; beads.
- Bring Mama’s ashes to
to place her next to Papa. Toronto
- Collaborative Work with my fellow friends and artists.