Monday, September 04, 2006

Tag You're It

I received this from my friend Christina, August 9 and totally forgot to reply back to her. So here goes.

1. FIRST NAME? Marissa
2. WHO WERE YOU NAMED AFTER? Others would say Mother Theresa but Maria is a mandatory first name in the Philippines and being a catholic, I was probably named after a saint (which I'm not....LOL!)
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? When I gave birth to Aidan (finding out that I needed to do a C-Section and when I saw Aidan - cry of joy).
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Most of the time I like my handwriting that's when I take my time but I don't like it when I'm in a hurry and it looks like chicken scratch.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Calabrese (1st) and bacon (a close 2nd)
6. KIDS? My little guy Aidan Henry (1 year 4 weeks) and Aidan's baby-sitter (Minx the cat)
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOURSELF? Not sure,
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Does a blog count? If not, no. I'm already having a hard time keeping a blog, let alone another journal.
9. Do YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Who me? What's that?
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep
11. WOULD YOU EVER BUNGEE JUMP? If you mean I would jump rope with a bungee cord...sure. But plunging towards water or concrete, head first and become a human yoyo! Not in a million years or if you pay me a million dollar.
12. What is your favorite cereal? Maple Sugar Quaker Instant Oatmeal. But I'm acquiring the taste of Cheerios (or lack of it), since Aidan love those "O's".
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope....to lazy.
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically no....mentally and spiritually yes
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? I'll have to have another page for this question.... Green Tea ; Pistachio nuts; Cookies and Cream; Mint Chocolate; Cappuccino.
16. SHOE SIZE? 7
17. RED OR PINK? RED
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My dad.
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Sure.
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW? Blue jeans and I'm wearing warm blue and white patterned socks
22. LAST THING YOU ATE? corn on a cob
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? CNN news.
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? LIME GREEN (usually I would pick blue, but I'm in this lime green kick).
25. FAVORITE SMELL? Aidan after a bath and jasmine.
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Kumari (my friend from high school)
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? smile and eyes.
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes! I worship the ground she walks on (LOL!) I love her sense of humour; laugh and I admire the way she tells a story (very vibrant, lively and fun). I love her artwork and business sense.
29. FAVORITE DRINK? Diet Coke, Tim Horton's Coffee and Caramel Frappuccino
30. FAVORITE SPORTS? basketball
31. HAIR COLOR? dark brown with a tinge of red
32. EYE COLOR? dark brwon
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No but I occassionally wear glasses
34. FAVORITE FOOD? Where do I start? Sushi; Salmon and Pork Souvlaki
35. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Superman Returns
36. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Blue
37. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer....now that I've actually spent some time out of the office, I really, really like going to the Beaches for a walk.
38. HUGS OR KISSES? BOTH...
39. FAVORITE DESSERT? Tiramisu and Bailey's Cheesecake
40 WHO IS MOST LIKELY To Respond? Good question... I hope everyone does at least part of it.
41. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
42. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Nothing right now.
43. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't use one. Have a optic mouse on the desktop
44. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Fantastic Four on TMN
45 ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Stones when "I Get No Satisfaction" and Beatles when I'm "Imagine...ing" I know that's bad.
46. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Europe (I'm not sure which is further....Italy, Greece or Portugal).
47. IF YOU WON A ROUND TRIP TICKET TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, WHERE WOULD YOU GO? Italy, France and Australia
48. What is your best feature? Eyes
49. What or who did you want to be when you grew up? a lawyer just like my Dad but later on I want to do art.
50. Did you love Kool Aid as a child, what flavor? Nope.
51. Do you have any siblings? three OLDER brothers
52. Do you think you let the "one" get away? Nope, I'm lucky to have him and there's no way I'm going to throw him back.

I'm tagging Kumari, Ana and Dani.

No comments: