Friday, October 06, 2006

Work is Good

Well I've been back to work for about two and a half weeks and starting to feel useful again. LOL! Actually, I'm enjoying the down time I had at work....I must admit I was bored at first because I was used to doing something all the time. Coming back to work where there's no work assigned to you; no phone; no desk made me feel displaced.

It's week Three, Work is starting to look up (relatively speaking). I've gone beyond cleaning up my mailbox and surfing the net to actually doing some work (ie. attending meetings; working on projects; finding a desk and getting a phone). I actually don't mind being at work.

I found out that we're going to have a new director as a result of a reorganization. I wasn't surprise but disappointed that I won't have Bob C. as my director. Oh well.....just another reorg.

No comments: