Monday, November 13, 2006

Nursing a Cold

I'm sick at home today, nursing a cold. I'm the type to share, but I figured my co-workers wouldn't appreciate a bout of cold.

I'm trying really hard not to kiss Aidan...but he is sooooo cute. I just hope he doesn't get sick.

I've been taking Cold FX and when I sensed a cold coming but my big mistake was to stop taking it when I thought the cold has passed. Needless to say, I have a full blown....can't breathe to my nose; and coughing.

Wallace is also home today, because of Remembrance Day....bank employees received a day off in lieu of Remembrance Day on Saturday.

It's a the municipal election today and I'll have to get off my butt and vote. Not sure, if today was any restful for me.....people have been knocking on the door and calling to make sure that you vote. It's quite annoying when you're trying to rest. When the doorbell sounded, I found myself hiding behind the door because the curtains were drawn open and I didn't feel like answering the door. Quite pathetic and comical at the same time.

No comments: