Monday, December 25, 2006

1 Day 'Til Christmas - Christmas Eve

Ever since I can remember as a child, my family would always have a big dinner on Christmas Eve after midnight mass (or close to it). There's always a feast at someone's house on my Dad's side to celebrate on Christmas Eve (also in part that it's one of my Granduncle's birthday).

In keeping with tradition, we went over to visit my Aunts and Andy to celebrate Christmas Eve with a big festive dinner (soup; adobong manok; adobong baboy; shrimps; kare kare; bagoong; mango; lumpiang shanghai...etc).

Lots of food...so little time.

It's been a few months since my aunts have seen Aidan. So they were thrilled to see him. It was the usual, clinging to the mom (in the beginning of the night), but by the end of the night, Aidan was best buddies with everyone...walking back and forth.

Aidan had an ice cream cone (mint chocolate)....did he ever love it.

No comments: