Saturday, December 02, 2006

Extraordinary Women and Exceptional Society of Mixed Up Media Artist

This is a mouthful but it is also known as Carmi's Club. I'm really honoured to be a part of this exceptional group of women. It's a club where we share news, ideas and work on homeworks by converting a dollar store item into art. It really pushes me to work on my art, when there are days, I could just toss those dollar store items.

Here's a link of past assignments.
Extraordinary Women - Carmi's Club

Christina Lazar-Schuler was in town for week to join us at the Holly Jolly Show to vend; for dinner; and Carmi's club meeting. I'm so glad to see her and her husband Terry. I miss being out in Vancouver, however...I'm glad I'm not there to experience the water problem and the snow dump they got this week.

No comments: