Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Movie and dinner with my Honey

Wallace and I had a night out - dinner and movie in lieu of Wallace's birthday. Originally, W. wanted to go to an Indian Restaurant but he forgot that there was Spring Rolls in the area. Spring Rolls won out.

We watched Children of the Men with Clive Owen, Juliane Moore and Michael Caine. It's best movie I've seen in awhile. Of course, that's not saying much, since we really haven't seen that many movies lately. There was a scene that made me teary eyed (I won't specify what scene, since I don't want to ruin the storyline). It was Wallace's choice and a good one at that. I highly recommend it, too.

1 comment:

uncertainvoyage said...

I've heard several other good reviews of this movie. Maybe I will have to sneak away to see it or do you recommend waiting for the DVD?