Saturday, February 24, 2007

Extraordinary Mini Book Assignment

I've been working on this assignment all week but have been trying formulate it my head how the finished product would be. It's funny how a few days of work, could suddenly change your finish art work.

It was a fun assignment, I wish that I have more of the minibooks.

Live life to the fullest.

Love and Family: Work is one aspect of life, it seemed to have been a focus in my past life, but now family is the most important thing to me and it comes first.

Dreams will come true. I'm a firm believer that if you wish really hard for something, it will come true. I love to travel but it's not the most important thing to me right now, but would definitely love to go back to Italy (Florence; Venice) and see Paris.

Art is my sanity break and energy booster (althought that is debatable since it does keep me up all night and prevents me from getting a good nights rest).

2 comments:

uncertainvoyage said...

Very nicely done. Is that your handwriting in the upper left corner?

Marissa Decepida-Wong said...

I wish it was my handwriting, but no. It's a sticker that I used.