Saturday, February 03, 2007

I've been tagged twice....

I was tagged twice, this time around it was Cori

Reveal 5 more things little-known things about me....(Hmm....do I start making it up.....just kidding).

  1. I have a secret desire to stay home instead of going to work (not so secret anymore). I was seriously considering staying home and not returning from maternity leave, but we can't afford for me to stay home, if I keep rubberstamping as a hobby. Besides, we need to pay off the mortgage. C'est la vie.
  2. Art is my passion. Wanted to get into OCAD but I didn't have a portfolio ready to submit an application. I guess I wasn't serious enough.
  3. I like it when my brother John calls me Marie.
  4. I'm afraid of heights (ie. dangling on a suspension bridge; walking on top of street grills and walking down the Ontario Place Cinesphere stairs).
  5. Sushi is my middle name. For two years, I didn't have sushi and it made me a sushi fiend. I can't seem to get enough of it. I wonder if eating sushi have a long term effect.
So that's it! I'm going to tag Ana, Stephanie and Sharon.

No comments: