Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Playing Catch Up!

It's been awhile since I've posted anything on the blog...hmm... since Feb 7. You'd think that I just fell off the face of the earth. Well, not quite. I've been trying to shake off a cold the last three weeks, this was round two from January. I think I finally got rid of it (knock on wood).

It's been a busy month, I went to ATC night at Bizzy B on Feb 9 and there was great turn out. There were 11 to 12 people who traded ATC(s) - Love as a theme. We missed Jackie and June....hope to see you both in March. Carmi was there to take some photos for an article she's doing on ATC.

The month of February was a blur with work keeping me busy during the day and Aidan and Wallace keeping me sane, only to return to the insanity of work.

Valentines Day brought lots of snow which Aidan loved and lots of orchids from Wallace who bought one big one and two young plants at the Orchid Show -Toronto Botanical Garden, which I love. My obsession of the month is growing orchids and actually keeping them alive. The last count was 1 out of 4 lived. One of my orchids is in the dormant stage, I'll have to wait six to eight months to see another set of bloom. Talk about a testing my patience.

1 comment:

uncertainvoyage said...

Hey Marissa! We missed you. Post more please...