Saturday, March 10, 2007

Canada Bloom Show

Wallace, Aidan and I were off to the Canada Bloom Show today at the Metro Convention Centre. There were lots of people; lots of beautiful flowers, plants; elegant floral artwork and landscape showcase. I can't wait for Spring to start working at the garden. There were lots of vendors that were selling orchids ; it seems like the theme of the show.

I could have spent a fortune buying plants at the show, but I ended making a mental note of what I want for the garden and I'll hunt for them at the various stores that were at the show. I did buy some orchid food...so that should help me keep the ones I have.

At the show, I loved the different displays of japanese maple tree; calla lilly; crocus; blushing bride hydrangea and lady slipper orchid.

The Bead Oasis Show was at the Metro Convention, too, but I didn't go....it was already a long day for everyone.

No comments: