Sunday, April 01, 2007

Carmi at One of a Kind Show

I was so excited to see Carmi's booth at the One of a Kind Show. If you get a chance, it's on this weekend.
Carmi has a booth at the Spring Show.
March 28 to April 1st, 2007.
BOOTH N8!

My friend Ana and I went for the afternoon of shopping and girl talk. I almost bought a leather bag (backpack style); glass bead necklace and earrings (red) and a sterling silver ring but decided to walk away from it.

I bought a wooden spoon (musical instrument) for Aidan but it only lasted 15 mins. before it was snapped in half. We'll try to glue it back again and see.

2 comments:

andy said...

You do recall that I was standing right beside him when he snapped it in two. Well, I didn't want to startle him by grabbing it out of his hands, yelling or both. Sorry... I guess I could have (should have) distracted him somehow instead.

Marissa Decepida-Wong said...

It’s okay. I knew that he might snap it in half….but I decided to take a chance with it.

No big deal.