Thursday, April 19, 2007

What a Lovely day!

I have to remind myself not to fall back into my old routine of leaving work late (ie. 5:30 or 6pm), especially on a beautiful day like today. It was such a beautiful day, I missed an opportunity to spend some time with Wallace and Aidan; bike ride to Stan Wadlow park and watch Aidan play at the park. I need a swift kick in the butt...when it comes to leaving work.

I love days like today.

I love watching the skyline appear in the horizon crisp against the blue backdrop of the sky and shimmering water. It was such a peaceful and calming effect, especially when you're driving home on the Gardiner in heavy traffic.

What a lovely day!

1 comment:

Susan Williamson said...

Yes, I felt better today too knowing that spring is definitely in the air!