Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Spring Has Sprung! ATC Night

Wishful thinking! It still feels like winter during the last few weeks, but at least we didn't get the snow that Montreal had yesterday.

I went to ATC night on Friday. I almost didn't go. I was so busy all week, I didn't know whether I would have the time to finish my ATC's. Plus I was feeling tired because of the busy week. But I'm glad I went out, I had a chance to see the "Usual Suspects" and received some wonderful cards. I was torn between two ATC's made by Susan V.....I think they were all amazing.

These are my left over ATC's - Spring has Sprung!


These is what I received from the trade.


I miss Susan W. and Beverly....I won't see them until June, because I'm going to miss May's ATC night (which is Royalty). Unless I pop by the store on Friday, the night before I leave for New Jersey. Not! I think Wallace will have a "conniption".

I already have an idea what to do for this ATC exchange ....I think it will fit the bill.

2 comments:

uncertainvoyage said...

You're not coming to the May meeting? You will be missed.

Marissa Decepida-Wong said...

Cori...thanks! I'll miss you and the gals. I'm going to try to finish my "Royalty" ATC(s) and drop them off at the store. Hope all is well (-: