Saturday, May 12, 2007

Home Sweet HOme!

After 800km, 9hrs of driving, three pit stops and an extra large double double (stopped) at the first Tim Horton on the Canadian side....I'm really glad to be home.

I had a pretty relaxing drive home, Wallace drove the whole way....which was amazing. I think I would have been swerving after three hours of drive.

I had a Big Mac and fries for the first time in a year. What a big mistake! I felt the BM and fries sitting in my stomach pretty much the whole trip and the taste of the BM in my mouth. Yak! If I ever have any cravings for McDonalds again, please shoot me!

I must admit, after being in New Jersey in 31 degrees celsius, coming home to 16 to 21 celsius is a bit too cool for me.

1 comment:

uncertainvoyage said...

Welcome back! Sounds like you had fun.