Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I'm Back!

Well I'm back from vacation; Mont-Tremblant; work and back to the living.

When I was on vacation at Mont-Tremblant, I brought my 6th Harry Potter book. Needless to say I was preoccupied with reading the 6th (Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince) and 7th book (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows). I actually finished reading the last Harry Potter last week. After much neglect of Aidan and Wallace, I've resurfaced and I'm now back as one of the living.

I had a wonderful time at Mont-Tremblant and wished that I didn't have to come back to work. Everything seemed to have stood still while I was on vacation and now it's back to reality. And a rude awakening, after this weekend's fiasco at work. I'd love to get into it...but you never know who's reading my blog. I love my work!!!! Really I do!

I have a lot of catching up with my blog...updates on my trip to Mont-Tremblant....etc. Stay tune.

2 comments:

Susan Williamson said...

Would you believe I've never read a Harry Potter book? Your blog post is making me rething this!

MarissaDW said...

I didn't start reading Harry Potter when it first came out. I read it a year later and I got hooked since then.

If you decide to start reading Harry Potter let me know, I have most of the book except for one.