Saturday, September 29, 2007

Art Club Night

My Art Club met last night and our assignment for the summer is to convert this dollar store item. The theme was to ``Ought to Be Protected``. The first thing that popped into my head was Aidan. But as I was trying to formalize how to convert this dollar store item into art, I didn`t like how it was turning to.

My first thought was to convert the cabinet into:
- a crib, but it just looked like a coffin
- stripped the paint off the cabinet

I was so sick last week, I didn`t have the energy to create into what I had envisioned. When I finally had the energy to do my assignment, I thought about something that I can`t do without. That was my diet coke. I ended up converting the cabinet into this freezer cabinet, with diet coke and the formula.

No comments: