Saturday, September 15, 2007

ATC Night -Bizzy B

Last night was ATC Night at Bizzy B. The theme was about Bizzy B, seeing that it's the month that Bizzy B opened their doors, two years ago, as new owner, new store name and facade.

It was a rainy night and I wasn't sure that anyone would be up to going to ATC Night. What was I thinking. I waltz in to the store at around 6:40 and a lot of the regular gals were there already.
There was a good turn out with Martha, Susan V., Ludgera, Jolanta, Kris, June, Daniza, Diana, Florence, Jacquelene, me and the head Queen Bee - Barb. There were two new members Hope and Susan - Welcome.

We miss Cori (hope you feel better); Susan Williamson; Bev; Susan D.

For the first time in I actually showed up at the ATC night w/o any cards to trade....I'll remember not to do that anymore, because I felt really guilty sitting there while everyone show and tell their ATC(s). I lucked out, that everyone had an extra card to give me. Now, I owe some cards to you.

No comments: