Saturday, September 29, 2007

MDW`s Annual Garage Sale

Time to catch up with my blogging. I`ve been sick as a dog since last Friday. I caught a cold from Aidan, who as usual is very resilient and only had one night of fever and a few days of runny nose. As for my cold, it`s a week old and counting.

Last Saturday, I had my annual garage sale where I invited my friends for the afternoon to sell their garage sale items and enjoy a nice lunch afterwards. The weather was beautiful and sunny with a light breeze. I was able to get rid of some of the rubberstamps, I`m selling for someone. My next move is to sell them on eBay.

My friend Ana did well with her Sale, I think she said this year was the best year she`s had.

Aidan made new friends with Zoe and Rowan. He followed Zoe around like a lost puppy while he practised his wrestling moves with Rowan. I hope Rowan is okay. He looked like he had fun.

No comments: