Saturday, October 27, 2007

Etching HOmework

Carmi's club met last night and our homework was to create a finished artwork with the etched metal we did from our previous meeting. My etching didn't quite turn out, as I wanted, so I applied a Brilliance Copper pigment inch on top of the etched piece. I used the Frippery box and embedded my etched piece in a shadow box "Michael DeMeng" colour scheme.
























What I like about our Club is that we I get to hang out with friends and peers for a few hours, to chat, share ideas and learn from each other's experiences. Tonight's demo is with the Alcohol ink and microscope slide.

2 comments:

uncertainvoyage said...

Marissa,

I love how your slides turned out. You did an fantastic job on your assignment and the slides.

Susan Williamson said...

I'm with Cori. I loved what you did for the assignment, and your slides look fabulous!