Thursday, December 27, 2007

Tabletop Arcade - It's a Hit!

We went over to my brother-in-laws place last night for our Christmas celebration with the Wong family. There were lots of food served, especially dessert. I think I've overdosed on sugar and easily gained five pounds or more.

Wallace and my brother-in-law have been working on this tabletop arcade prototype, since summer. Wallace worked on the tabletop frame and his brother worked on the electronics. I didn't think it would look this good, but I was amazed when I saw it. It runs the PC version of the Midway arcade games (MIME), such as Galaga, Galaxian, Pacman....etc.

Everyone had their turn and I mean everyone, including Grandma, grandpa, Aidan and Tyler. Aidan was the tester on how well the joystick was installed. It withstand the test.

No comments: