Monday, January 21, 2008

Aidan on Ice

No! He's not in trouble. LOL! I'm talking about Aidan on ice skates or rather bob skates. We all went to the company skating event last Sunday at York University skating rink. It's was an amazing arena and also bumped into a friend who I haven't seen in awhile (who used work with me).

I think Aidan is a natural LOL!.
























The funny things he did while he was at the rink:
  • fall on purpose so that he can be face down on the ice. Run his hand on the ice to collect the ice shaving and pop it in his mouth. All you hear is "Hmmmm!"
  • While he was walking on his skates from Wallace and I, all you hear is Aidan talking geeberish. He does this until he reaches either one of us. To this day, Wallace and I don't have the slightest idea what he was saying. It seemed alien to me.

While Wallace help Aidan around, I was left on my own to fend for myself on skates. If you know me, I'm physically inept when it comes to skiing, skating and cycling. BUT I do try.

I didn't do so bad for my first outing of the year and on my own, without hanging on for dear life on Wallace. Instead, I had my turn with Aidan holding on to him. Believe me, my greatest fear is landing on him or running him over with my skates. Aidan and I survived and we both had a ball....oh yeah Wallace too. LOL!

No comments: