Sunday, March 23, 2008

It's Sunday and I'm Inspired by....

my artist friend Susan Williamson, known for her digital arts.    I was catching up with my blog this morning and came across her sketches.    She started drawing again, which inspired me to do the same.  The only thing is I have other projects on the go, such as:
  1. Finishing the fabric bag I started in Keeley Barham's class.  I have a couple of hours to work on (ie. add more beads and sew the bag together.
  2. Get ready for the 2nd hand stamp sale at Bizzy B.  I finished labeling and packing all my sale items for Bizzy B (103 items).
  3. Samples for my classes.  I have a few classes scheduled for March and April (ie. Asian Inspired Art, ABC(s) on Polished Pigments; Making Miniature Books; Clock Works and HOme Sweet Home workshops).
But no worries, I'll find some time for drawing....now that I'm inspired.

No comments: