Thursday, March 20, 2008

WW - Week 4 & 5

My weigh-in for Weight Watchers in the last two weeks is less 1.4lbs (lose -0.2 & -1.2 respectively). A total of 5.6 lbs lose to-date, I'm happy that I'm losing the lbs. but it's not, as fast as I would like it to shed off. However, I do know what I'm not doing properly, that's preventing me from losing more each week. There are instances where I'm not accurately recording the value points of the meal; or over indulge on certain food, such as sushi.

I have a membership with the Workout (now Goodlife Fitness) at YOnge and Sheppard, but it's really hard to get to that location. So I decided this week to join the Goodlife Fitness at Wynford Dr. and Eglinton (above the Loblaws). Actually, I was able to get a good deal on the membership by leveraging my Goodlife Fitness/The Workout. At least I'm not paying $69.00 a month. The only thing I can't do is use other facilities, which is fine with me. I just needed to use a gym closer to home.

Worked out at the gym last night and did some elliptical and circuit training.

No comments: