Thursday, April 10, 2008

WW - Week 8

It's another good weigh-in today at Weight Watchers, I lose 1.2lbs.  This brings me to a total of 9.6lbs to-date.    I have three more weeks to go before Weight Watchers at Work Program ends.   

This week I have to continue keeping track of what I eat, so that I can continue losing 1-2lbs.  My activity goal this week is 16 points, which means I have to work out at least three - four times this week.

I did an instructor's class on Monday at Oxygen Fitness, Catherine led the class and she's on of the toughest instructors that lead the classes.   My shirt was really drenched at the end of the workout.  No pain no gain, as the saying goes.

1 comment:

Susan Williamson said...

We noticed how healthy and glowing you were looking on Friday night. Must be all this exercise!