Friday, May 16, 2008

Shopping and A day in the Pool

Today was shopping day at the Orlando Premium Outlet store. I hit the Ann Taylor Loft, Carters and Nine West Shoes stores and did some damage. It was the hottest day yet, since our stay in Florida. We cut the shopping short after two and a half hours in the heat, especially when Aidan and hubby were getting restless. LOL!

Besides, we were invited by my sister-in-law's sister, Chris and her family at their hotel, at one of the WDW Resort to spend the afternoon at the pool.  Aidan and his cousins had a grand ole time.  For first time Aidan went on the water slide on his own, which was an amazing feat. I did a double take, when I saw the little guy barreling down the water slide. With the help of his vest, he managed to stay afloat.

Afterwards, we had dinner at Thai Tani, which was one of the best meals we've had during this trip. I highly recommend this place and it's right on International Drive.

No comments: