Sunday, July 27, 2008

Artistic Playday

After a stressful week, this Playday couldn't come at a better time. Saturday was a day spent working on some art at the Zion Church. I had a chance to actually work on my ATC(s) for the next ATC Club night and I'm two weeks ahead. How amazing is that? The theme for my next ATC is "Nature" and this is what I'll be trading for the next meeting.

Aside from having chance to work on my art and getting my creative juices going, I also had a chance to catch up with my friends...Carmi, Karen, Aracely, Sharon, June and Susan. We heard some bad news (Cori's mom passing away - sorry for your loss and thinking of you Cori) and we had some birthday celebrations (Karen's and Susan's birthdays) - Happy Birthday!



We also decided as a group that we would organize a Holly Jolly Show on December 6th. I'm really excited about it.

No comments: