Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Impressed by Sleep Country Canada

We've been debating getting a bed in the last few years (on and off) but we've finally decided to seriously do some bed hunting (okay....I've been nagging Wallace and Wallace have been doing the researching). We've been to the Bay, Sears and our last stop was Sleep Country Canada. I would have to say, I was impressed by the salesperson who we were dealing with. He was very knowledgeable, asked us specific questions to determine what we were looking for, without being pushy and gave us some space to checkout the beds...again without being pushy.

We found the bed we wanted and still managed to get the bed for the price of "mix and match sale" even though the sale is officially over.

Aidan made some snoring sound effects while trying out the beds...it's quite hilarious.

All I can say is that I can't wait to sleep on the new bed....ooh my aching back...can't wait either.

No comments: