Sunday, October 19, 2008

Exhausted from Weekend Workshop with Jane Wynn


I'm so exhausted from the two day weekend workshop with Jane Wynn. I was lucky to be part of this workshop courtesy of Carmi bringing her to Toronto. Jane Wynn for those of you who are not familiar with is an mixed media artist (using a broad spectrum of media, notably assemblage, collage, jewelry, sculpture, fiber, printmaking, drawing, painting and photography. This weekend I was exposed to her assemblage, collage jewelry making class and inspired by her methods and techniques to start delving into and making found object jewelry.

3 comments:

Susan Williamson said...

Lucky you! I've taken a workshop with Jane, but a whole weekend? Lucky you! I hope you post what you made because I'd love to see it.

martha brown said...

It was so much fun wasn't it?? See you soon.

Joanne Huffman said...

It was a wonderful time. Now it's time for you to post some pictures of your work.

Joanne