Thursday, October 16, 2008

In Montreal and staying at Crappy Inn

I'm in Montreal for work to attend a 9am meeting on Thursday (today). For those who knows me, I'm not much of an early bird. So getting up at 4:30am to get to the airport for 6:30am is out of the question. So I decided to fly in the night before....lo and behold all the hotels are booked in the downtown area. Needless to say, the only place that has available room is Quality Inn Downtown.

I admit...I'm spoiled staying at Sheraton Hotel when ever I come and stay in Montreal. It's a skip and a jump away from work; with a working TV, with a bathroom where the fan doesn't make the most noise and I don't feel like itching all over. Definitely spoiled rotten.

At least I have a working internet, where I can catch up with my blog entry. :-)

No comments: