2008 ended with a nice visit from my brother and his family and some health issues with my family. 2009 is going to be a another long and challenging year. Braising myself.
But on the lighter and brighter side, I did accomplish some things.
Accomplished in 2008
- Lose 10-12lbs from 156lbs. Done - June 30.
- Worked out on a regular basis. Two or three times week. - Jan 1, 2008: Joined the Oxygen Fitness at work and have been going to the classes twice a week).
- Eat Right - follow Weight Watcher's philosophy (Started on Weight Watchers on Feb 14).
- Cleanup and box up my art supplies, as part of the basement Renovation. (Done - Jan 12, 2008). As of Nov 2008, all boxes are in storage.
- Renovate Basement - create recreation room and workshop area. (Started - Jan 13 and put in storage locker on Dec 20, 2008) I would have to say that Wallace did all the work on the Basement renovation but I wanted to say that this is completed as part of 2008 project.
- Sell all my excess art supplies and magazines on eBay. SOLD some.
- Take Aidan to Disney World (Done- May 18, 2008).
- Go skating with Aidan and Wallace. I really suck at skating, so I should add...not to break a leg in the process (Went to CGI event...BTW. Didn't break a leg).
- Get together more with friends in
. Got together with friends and we got Dani to bake some cookies – history in the making. Toronto
- Keep in touch with families and friends in
New Jersey, Californiaand . Keeping in touch with friends and relatives in Facebook. Philippines
- Keep my blog up-to-date.
accomplished – would like to include more art work. Mission