Friday, January 02, 2009

Cash for Life for Birthday Boy


It's Wallace's Birthday today. I bought a Cash for Life Lottery for Aidan to give to his dad; but Aidan like mom, loves his sleep too much. I was whispering to him to give the lottery card to Daddy and wish him a Happy Birthday. Usually he is pretty good at greeting people especially if it's his dad but at 7:30am in the morning nothing can tear him away from a nice comfy bed. He told me - "You give it to him". LOL!



Happy Birthday to Wallace!

4 comments:

jojo ala said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!KINDLY GREET HIM FOR ME.wELL,lITTLE AIDAN IS HAVING wHAT WE CALL HERE THE CAPITAL"S"short for Sumpong(tantrums).Enjoy the day.

MarissaDW said...

Thanks! I'll relay it to Wallace.

jojo ala said...

Just finished reading your blogs/Sayang I missed a lot but guessed what Papa still recognized you.Emailed you already/k regards

jojo ala said...

Just finished reading your blogs/Sayang I missed a lot but guessed what Papa still recognized you.Emailed you already/k regards