Sunday, January 04, 2009

Christmas Decorations tucked away for another year


I usually wait until after the Epiphany to put the Christmas decorations away and the put the tree outside for recycling but today was a good day to clean-up and tidy up. What a relief! Aidan has a new toy, a medieval castle and it's taking up a lot of space. It's nice to recover some space with the Christmas decorations put away and tree out of the house.

I'm going to miss it, though. I like lighting up the Christmas tree at night until I go to bed.

2 comments:

Leslie Jane Moran said...

You certainly have been busily posting these days...enjoying all your fun family activities.

I once heard that if you don't take your tree down by a certain date in January then the fairy comes and takes back all your Christmas gifts. This was Scottish folklore, and it hasn't happened yet, but I still get that tree away smartly in the new year!

jojo ala said...

Can i get your mailing address????here's my email add alajosefina@yahoo.com