Saturday, January 24, 2009

Play Along

I was catching up on friends' blogs and came across this "Play Along" from Irene. What a great idea and I thought I'd try it out. Here goes:
  1. Gone on a blind date? No
  2. Skipped School? No, too nerdy.
  3. Watched someone die? Yes
  4. Been to Canada? Yes. Lived here since 1976.
  5. Been to Mexico? Yes, Cancun as part of the port we stopped in our Honeymoon cruise.
  6. Been to Florida? Yes, for my honeymoon to catch the ship and last year (took Aidan to Disney World).
  7. Been on a Plane? Yes
  8. Been Lost? Yep...all the time....even with today's GPS technology.
  9. Been on the Opposite side of the Country? Yes. Love Vancouver.
  10. Been to Washington, DC? No, I'm hoping to go with Wallace and Aidan soon.
  11. Swam / waded in the ocean? Can't say I have.
  12. Cried yourself to sleep? Yes. Most recently with my aunt's death.
  13. Played cops and robbers? I can't say I have, but I have been called "Police lady" by Aidan.
  14. Recently coloured with crayons? Yes, with Aidan and I forgot how much fun it is.
  15. Sang Karoake? Yes at a party. My friend Sandra and I sang Karaoke at Fred's place and cleared the room.
  16. Paid for a meal with coins only? Yes, at work. Trying to use up my coins.
  17. Done something you told yourself you wouldn't do? Yes, if I tell you...I have to kill the lot of you LOL!
  18. Made prank phone calls? I think I tried dialing the number but hanged up before it rang.
  19. Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose? Yes, probably coke.
  20. Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Tried it recently with my son Aidan, but haven't succeeded. I think I was laughing too much.
  21. Danced in the rain? Yes, at the Caribana Island picnic with my friend Julie.
  22. Written a letter to Santa Claus? No.
  23. Been kissed under the mistletoe? No
  24. Watched sunrise with someone you care about? Yes
  25. Blown bubbles? Yes, when giving Aidan a bath.
  26. Gone ice skating? Yes, but it's more like walking on skates.
  27. Been skinny dipping outdoors? No.
  28. Gone to the movies....huh (I'm going to add) and cried? Yes.
  29. Been in love? YES
  30. Mothers name? Josefina
  31. Favorite drink? Bailey's Irish Cream with my Tim Horton's coffee; Diet Coke (not together, of course).
  32. Any tattoos? No
  33. Body piercings? only on my ears.
  34. How much do you love your job? I love the people I work for and with at this time. The job is another story.
  35. Favorite Vacation? A few favorites - Italy and West Coast Trip (Vancouver and San Francisco).
  36. Ever been to Africa? No.
  37. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Yes.
  38. Been on T.V.? No
  39. Ever steal any traffic sign? No
  40. Ever been in a car accident? Yes (at Queen and Main St. - Brampton), on my way to see my friend Julie
  41. Drive a two door or a four door? Four door.
  42. Favorite salad dressing? Caesar and Balsamic vinegar.
  43. Favorite Pie? Blueberry pie
  44. Favorite number? 11
  45. Favorite Movie? Kate and Leopold, Star Wars (series); Harry Potter movies; DaVinci Code; You've Got Mail.
  46. Favorite Holy Day? Christmas
  47. Favorite dessert? Blueberry cheesecake (I have to ask Irene for her recipe).
  48. Favorite Food? Lumpiang Shanghai (spring rolls), sushi; beef short ribs (Kalbi) and sticky rice.
  49. Favorite Day of the week? Fridays.
  50. Favorite Brand of shampoo? Pantene but my hairdresser said it's not a good product..so I'm looking...any suggestions?)
  51. Favorite toothpaste? Colgate
  52. What do you do to relax? watch TV; blog; art and read (but haven't found a good book to read lately).
  53. Ever been to Ottawa? Yes. In 2001.
  54. How many siblings do you have? Three (one deceased).
  55. What is your favorite flower? Orchids and roses.
  56. Furthest place you will send this message? Philippines
  57. Who will respond the fastest? Toss up between Michelle and Dani.

2 comments:

MarissaDW said...

I also emailed the Play Along to friends and families on Facebook. Michelle responded first and here is her response.

Gone on a blind date? Nope.
Skipped School? Yes xP.
Watched someone die? No.
Been to Canada? Yup, I've visited many times.
Been to Mexico? Nope.
Been to Florida? Yes, a few more times than Canada
Been on a Plane? Yes.
Been Lost? Mmhmm.
Been on the Opposite side of the Country? Yup! California =).
Been to Washington, DC? Yes, twice.
Swam / waded in the ocean? Yes.
Cried yourself to sleep? If I have I can't remember.
Played cops and robbers? Definitely.
Recently coloured with crayons? Yes actually, for a school poster.
Sang Karoake? Yes x).
Paid for a meal with coins only? No haha, can't say I have.
Done something you told yourself you wouldn't do? Yeah, I'm only human x).
Made prank phone calls? Yeah.
Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose? Fortunately I haven't x).
Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Yupyup.
Danced in the rain? All the time!
Written a letter to Santa Claus? Yes.
Been kissed under the mistletoe? No.
Watched sunrise with someone you care about? No =(. It's on my list of things to do.
Blown bubbles? Yupyup.
Gone ice skating? Yes!
Been skinny dipping outdoors? No.
Gone to the movies....huh (I'm going to add) and cried? Yes ><. Would've cried more but there were other people there.
Been in love? Yes.
Mothers name? Arminia
Favorite drink? Mango Bubble Tea and Fanta Orange!
Any tattoos? No.
Body piercings? Just my ears.
How much do you love your job? I don't work ><.
Favorite Vacation? Trip to Key West.
Ever been to Africa? No.
Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Probably not.
Been on T.V.? Nope.
Ever steal any traffic sign? No hahaha!
Ever been in a car accident? No, and hopefully I won't be in one anytime soon.
Drive a two door or a four door? Four door.
Favorite salad dressing? Caesar and Balsamic vinegar.
Favorite Pie? Apple pie for the win!
Favorite number? 3
Favorite Movie? Moulin Rouge, The Reader, and The Dark Knight
Favorite Holy Day? Christmas
Favorite dessert? Any kind of chocolate cake.
Favorite Food? Fried Chicken!
Favorite Day of the week? Friday.
Favorite Brand of shampoo? Dove.
Favorite toothpaste? Colgate.
What do you do to relax? Read, play my DS, watch a movie, listen to music.
Ever been to Ottawa? Nope.
How many siblings do you have? Just one!
What is your favorite flower? Um. Can't say I have a favorite.
Furthest place you will send this message? I don't know O_o.
Who will respond the fastest? Let's wait and see x).

Anonymous said...

This is from Dani

Gone on a blind date? Nope.
Skipped School? Never..too chicken.
Watched someone die? yes.
Been to Canada? Lived here all my life.
Been to Mexico? Nope.
Been to Florida? Nope
Been on a Plane? Yes.
Been Lost? Wal-mart parking lot all the time. Does that count?
Been on the Opposite side of the Country? Nope.
Been to Washington, DC? Nope.
Swam / waded in the ocean? Yes.
Cried yourself to sleep? If I have I can't remember.
Played cops and robbers? Yes.
Recently coloured with crayons? Yes.
Sang Karoake? Yes, on Jonathan's singstar.
Paid for a meal with coins only? Nope.
Done something you told yourself you wouldn't do? I don't think so. I'm not very adventurous.
Made prank phone calls? Nope.
Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose? Nope.
Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Maybe in my younger days.
Danced in the rain? Nope.
Written a letter to Santa Claus? Yes.
Been kissed under the mistletoe? No.
Watched sunrise with someone you care about? Yes, with my dad.
Blown bubbles? Yupyup.
Gone ice skating? Yes!
Been skinny dipping outdoors? No.
Gone to the movies....huh (I'm going to add) and cried? Yes.
Been in love? Yes.
Mothers name? Dora.
Favorite drink? Coke ... all the way.
Any tattoos? No.
Body piercings? Just my ears.
How much do you love your job? Absolutely love it to death.
Favorite Vacation? Family trip to PEI.
Ever been to Africa? No.
Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Nope.
Been on T.V.? Nope.
Ever steal any traffic sign? No!
Ever been in a car accident? Yes.
Drive a two door or a four door? Four door.
Favorite salad dressing? French.
Favorite Pie? Vanilla custard that my mother-in-law used tomake
Favorite number? 7
Favorite Movie? Die Hard
Favorite Holy Day? Easter
Favorite dessert? chocolate cake.
Favorite Food? potatoes!
Favorite Day of the week? Monday.
Favorite Brand of shampoo? Sunsilk.
Favorite toothpaste? Crest.
What do you do to relax? Play the piano, watch TV, computer.
Ever been to Ottawa? Yes.
How many siblings do you have? Just one and he's enough!
What is your favorite flower? Not much of a flower person.
Furthest place you will send this message? Toronto.
Who will respond the fastest? Don't know how this works..