Thursday, January 01, 2009

Dream List 2009

Updated my dream list for 2009

Be Healthy and be more Active
  1. Lose 10lbs.  To keep me honest, I've joined Carmi's 10 Pound Pledge Challenge - meet Chubby Girl).
  2. Continue to workout and swim on a regular basis.  At least two to three times a week.
  3. Go skating with Wallace and Aidan during the winter.
  4. Join Latin Dancing or Ballroom Dancing.
  5. Eat Right.  Pulling out my Canada Food Guide and Weight Watchers tracker.
Organize
  1. Organize my arts and craft studio space.
  2. Organize a Street Sale
  3. Manage my time better.
Be a minimalist
  1. Sell excess arts and crafts / magazines.
Learn Something New
  1. Learn Photoshop
  2. Design and create my website for MDW Designs.
  3. Transfer my blog to Wordpress
  4. Sewing.
Project
  1. Make a monthly project based on theme or technique

No comments: