Sunday, February 15, 2009

From Marissa's Kitchen

....or should that be Wallace's Kitchen.

Anyways, for Valentine's day, we bought a couple of lobster from St. Lawrence. Wallace made dinner on Valentine's day, as usual (I wasn't about to ruin a lobster dinner). To make up for my being Kitchen Challenged, I made some Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Icing. This is a tried and tested recipe from Canadian Living.
I bought a heart shaped muffin pan; put some chocolate icing and sprinkles. Aidan helped with the sprinkles.
Hmm. Cupcakes anyone?

2 comments:

Leslie Jane Moran said...

Those look amazing! You're getting pretty good at this. Best not to get too good, Wallaces' Birthday cake and now these....you may get hired permanently! :)
Glad to see that smiling boy...is he adorable???? I could bite HIM!

irenka said...

I loved baking with my kids, I use to hate the mess afterwards, but I figure I'm a messing cook, and after all they eat it up so quickly, the mess is the only thing that said we did anything all day. cupcakes look great.