Monday, February 02, 2009

Groundhog Day

It's unanimous - Willie, Sam and Phil agree that we face six more weeks of winter. These three most famous ground hogs all saw their shadow when they emerged from their burrows this morning.

I was hoping that the blue and sunny sky I was admiring this morning (while I was on my back on the drive way - not by choice), would mean shorter winter. I know it's wishful thinking on my part.

As an aside, the balmy weather yesterday, created a bit of an ice rink on my driveway. As I was climbing into my car, my left leg decided to be uncooperative. I found myself on my back staring into the blue sky. I'm okay! I just hoped no one saw me slip. I'm pretty sure no one saw me with that big fort on my front yard.

3 comments:

Carmi said...

That weather is causing havoc!

andy said...

Hey, M.T.: Be very careful on icy surfaces -- please. One of these days I ought to teach you how to fall safely and properly (as in Judo). Remind me and I'll give you tips.

technology said...

tuerqi631
afuhan368
bajisitan
balesitan
nanfei87