Wednesday, February 04, 2009

What Would You Say To Your Younger Self?

Food for thought! A blog entry I read from Irene and Sharon "What would you say to your younger self?" My first thought....Plenty!

Trust your gut feeling and instinct, it's always right.
Brush your teeth and floss.....morning, noon and night (I'm still saying this to myself, but do I listen?)
Don't ever perm your hair.
Learn to ski and skate.....don't be afraid (so, you break your bones....oh yeah, I did, that's why I'm afraid of skating and skiing).
You should have paid attention in "Family studies" and learn to sew better.
You should have kept your grandfather's sewing machine.
Moisturize.
Keep exercising.....if you wanted to fit in your favourite size 28 jeans.
Don't be such a stubborn mule.
Keep in touch with your friends from the Philippines and family on your mom's side.

3 comments:

andy said...

M.T.: The "Perm"... tsk, it was NOT that bad, really :D

Susan Williamson said...

Lovely entry. I think I'd tell my younger self not to hold back, but to enjoy like to the fullest. Thanks for sharing this!

alerts said...

ganjiang240
moyan463
juque290
goujian398
pier362