Sunday, May 17, 2009

Everything in 44444's

My friend Julie sent this to me and I thought it's kind of neat to fill out.

Here's my friend Julie's:
  • Four places that I go to over and over: post office, home, cemetery,
  • Four people who email me regular: Richard, Linda,Debbie,guy
  • Four favorite smells: toast, after a rainfall, bbq,campfire
  • Other places I would rather be right now: new Zealand, Caribbean, north pole, northern, Quebec
  • Four people I think will respond: Linda, Richard, Debbie,

Here's mine:
  • Four places that I go to over and over: work, bookstore, park, gym
  • Four people who email me regular: Andy, Julie, Wallace, John
  • Four favorite smells: Aidan, coffee, Jasmine flowers, cookies baking.
  • Other places I would rather be right now: Italy, Australia; Caribbean cruise, Florida
  • Four people I think will respond: Andy, Irene, Leslie, Sharon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks like great fun. I'll do it upon my return! Have a good holiday today. LJM