Thursday, June 04, 2009

20th Anniversary Gift from Work

I reached my 20th anniversary at work on May 1 and I was entitled to pick a gift.  Actually, I can't believe it's been that long since I started working and for the same company (more or less).   Amazing!

In the gift selections, there were Heys luggage; leather portfolio; Waterman pen set; vase, Timex Bodylink Trail Runner; Ladies watch with diamonds (or something), etc.   I chose Timex Bodylink Trail Runner.   It has the ability to view navigational, heart rate and speed and distance data.     I picked it up from Puralator depot tonight, so I'll be testing it out in the next few days and weeks.

I've been working out all week for the Rat Race but I also gained a big appetite.  Now I just have to curb my appetite.   I took the night off....hmm..on second thought I just might do some weights tonight.

2 comments: