Monday, June 22, 2009

Hope Everyone Had a Nice Father's Day Celebration!

Our Father's Day Celebration started on Saturday, with a lunch get together with Wallace's family. Although it rained most of the day, we were able to put some Shrimps, beef and wings in the "barbie". Who could ask for anything more?

Gave a bag of M&Ms to Wallace, as one of his gifts, but I'd be surprised, if he actually had half of it, with Aidan, Angela (Aidan's playmate) and I raiding the bag LOL! Tried to give Wallace some quiet time and didn't drag him all over town to do errands.

I spent sometime gardening on Sunday, reminding me of the garden that my dad and aunts had in the west end....lots and lots of roses.

My dear friend from the Philippines spent the first Father's day without her dad, this year. I know it must have been tough. Hope you were able to spend the day with your family, thinking of good sweet memories of your dad. Thinking of you.

To everyone else, hope you had a nice celebration with your dad. (Cherish every moment).

No comments: