Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dead Sea Scrolls Exhibit

I took time off today to see the Dead Sea Scrolls exhibit with my friend Dani.   
Of course, that's when all the operational problems occur and interesting news came out regarding my company.  

I did manage to enjoy the day off.  
I found the whole exhibit fascinating, it makes you think about how similarities between beliefs and practices outline in the literatures translated from the DSS and those of the early Christian, how they were discovered and the question of their authenticity.

3 comments:

irenka said...

thanks for the review, I'm on my way there on Friday.

nancy said...

where's the exhibit? i would love to go, thanks for the info.

andy said...

The exhibit is at the ROM --
http://www.google.ca/aclk?sa=L&ai=CHx5Z13NySoBensI01NrIrQjVw7ShAdnG1a0MtNukCAgAEAFQkZDgtf______AWD9iIyB6APIAQGpAgbhKnsl-q4-qgQZT9C99NRFiUDywK398R4LKczkLMNp-cT74Q&sig=AGiWqtxA8efAKVNTqaAdNDwomAxNpe4rPA&q=http://on3.rtrk.ca/%3Fscid%3D27006%26kw%3D1248066