Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Bright Side About this Weekend!

It was one of the most beautiful and sunny weekend ever and I was on a conference bridge  for a total of 22hrs in the last two days.  There should be a law against being on a conf-bridge for that long, on a long weekend.  Thank goodness for headsets.     
Even Aidan want to get into the act.

The bright side of being on a conf-bridge this weekend,  I did manage to get some cleaning, grocery shopping and get together with family in between the calls.    Bu I also managed to chat with my cousin, who I've been trying to hook up for months.  In this age of technology, I can't believe it took us this long to chat.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Marissa, Aidan has your eyes! Well, actually they are his own eyes but they're a carbon copy.

andy said...

My little old nephew! What a trooper!

andy said...

Sis: can you send me this picture (higher rez). Thanks.

andy said...

Hang in there, Marissa.