Thursday, August 06, 2009

Fifteen Books in 15 minutes

This doesn't mean reading fifteen books in fifteen minutes LOL! Thanks to Irene and Susan's blog, I had to make my list. It's a nice reflection of what you fancy.

Basically list fifteen books you've read that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes. Tag 15 friends, including me because I'm interested in seeing what books my friends value. Here's my list:

Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkein
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Harry Potter series by J.K.Rowlings
To Kill a Mocking Bird by Harper Lee
Confessions of a Shopaholic and series by Sophie Kinsella (funny)
Inner Garden
Bourne Identity series by Robert Ludlum
Timeline by Michael Crichton
Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch
Stone Monkey by Jeffrey Deaver
Bone Collector by Jeffrey Deaver

I've read a variety of books, but lately I've been attracted to mystery / suspense books. Trying to find time to read the following books
  • Trilogy (The Golden Compass, The Subtle Knife, The Amber Spyglass by Phillip Pullman - My niece was attracted to these books.
  • The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis. My niece bought the collection for me.
  • Wicked (gift from my niece).
  • Art of Happiness
  • Memoirs of a Geisha

1 comment:

Irene said...

thanks for playing Marisa.