Saturday, August 22, 2009

Good Turn Out for the Garage Sale

It was a good turn out for the today's garage sale, the weather held out and it turned out to be sunny. The one thing about having a garage sale, you encounter all kind of interesting cast of characters but you also get to meet your neighbours. For example, I never met the couple who lives a few houses down from us and across the street.  They just had a baby boy, now 8 days old.
For friends and acquaintances who came out to the garage sale, Thanks for coming! Hopefully you enjoyed a great bargain (especially with Sharon's rubberstamps). I certainly enjoyed your company and your astounding spirit of selling, I couldn't have gotten rid of a lot of my stuff.


Missing of photos of Stephanie and Sharon.

1 comment:

Leslie Jane Moran said...

Wish I could have been there. Good job!