Thursday, September 10, 2009

Smiling Again!

Tuesday was definitely a great day.  Aidan started JK and he certainly did better done me (I almost cried but restrained myself).   My little baby!!!

My two gorgeous guys

Okay, it wasn't that bad, but I can't believe that he is four and going to JK.   All the kids were soooo cute sitting around the story time carpet listening to the teacher.  And here he is painting a masterpiece.



The school started out with a bang...or was that with a bagpipe.   They had a little parade around the school, with the principal and the bagpiper leading the march.

After the Open house at Aidan's school, I went to the dentist to get my tooth fixed, it was done in less than an hour.  Another reason to be smiling.

3 comments:

andy said...

Can you handle the tooth?

Irene said...

Oh Marissa I"m so glad you "take part in all this stuff" my baby went off to 3rd year at York, no marching around the school, and I still cry every first day. He wouldn't let me take a picture. I should have taken one of him shaving in the a.m. since he never does during break, all that orange beard in my sink.

andy said...

Happy Birthday, SIS!